Trip Additional Info
Safety and Security
Security is our primary concern! From your beginning day (we will be there to pick you up with our staffs and identity) to departure date (airport drop services) we are always there to help you. We have proper remedial services during the trek with professional staffs; first aid kit, oxygen bag and Helicopter service for emergency rescue whenever trekkers get physical Loss or altitude sickness. We have focused more on acclimatization days to get rid of altitude sickness too.
Personal gears & equipment
• Sleeping bag, Down Jacket, Gloves
• Warm Jacket, Cotton t-shirts, Cotton pants
• Sun hat, Sun cream lotion, Handkerchief
• Sun glasses, Comfortable hiking boots
• Slipper, Walking poles (if necessary)
• Flash light with extra batteries, Personal medical kit box.
• Extra batteries for camera, Raincoat
• Backpack- with outsider pockets to handle smaller items
Altitude sickness is a significant risk when trekking on any trails above about 2500m. However good health, proper care and drinking plenty of water will definitely help you to prevent from altitude sickness. Every trekkers needs to be familiar with the heights so, for this we have lifesaving acclimatization days during the trek, peak climbing and expedition. We also provide certain medical support for your relief and emergency rescue through helicopter whenever guest require.