Wildlife Safari Tour
Chitwan National park is located 120 km South-West of Kathmandu in the tropical and sbu-tropical inner Terai. Chitwan National park
means the heart of the Jungle that covers 932sq.km towards the lowland region of the Southern Nepal. It is one of First national park of the Nepal which was established in 1973 to conserve a unique Eco-system importantly valuable to the world. The most significant sub-tropical parks to the Indian subcontinent with demography of the threatened great One-Horned Rhinoceros, the popular Sloth Bear and Leopard, Four species of Deer, Wild Boar, elusive Royal Bengal Tiger, Two species of Crocodile such as Marsh Mugger and the Harmless Gharial, Monkeys, Fresh water Dolphin, Python and many other wild animals. The park is fairyland for birds where more than 450 species of resident and migratory birds are found. This Park is listed in the World Heritage Site in 1984 by UNESCO and the park is able to obtain much wider recognition.
Day 01-Arrival at Kathmandu 1350m, than transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02- Kathmandu valley Sightseeing with your cultural Guide during the time.
Day 03-Patan and Bhaktapur Sightseeing with your cultural Guide during the time.
Day 04- Drive to Chitwan place of Jungle Safari.
Day 05- Visit Jungle with your Guide for Elephant Safari stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 06- Drive back to Kathmandu or planning your program.
Day 07- Free day at Kathmandu.
Day 08- Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination.
• Airport Pick up & Drop
• Three Nights Hotel In Kathmandu on Bed & Breakfast Basis
• Two Nights Hotel in Chitwan Full board service( Breakfast , Lunch,& Dinner )
• Private Transport during your tour in Kathmandu
• Tourist Bus Ticket from Kathmandu to Chitwan
• Elephant Safari in Chitwan Jungle
• Jungle walking
• Jeep Safari
• Cultural Guide salary his Food and accommodation
• All Government local Taxes
• Farewell dinner with Typical Nepali culture
• Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
• Personal Expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks,phone and Laundry.
• All entrance fees such as Temples, Monuments during the sightseeing in Kathmandu.
• Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Theft or Damage and personal effects