This moderate plus Annapurna sanctuary trekking route passes through many varied climatic condition from sub tropical to alpine and so inevitably the vegetation changes accordingly giving trekkers a wonderful variety of flora and fauna. You will meet many different ethnic groups - it is ratehr like trekking through a live, open museum - and you will experience some of the diverse but equally friendly people and cultures of Nepal.
Annapurna sanctuayr trekking following the beautiful green Modi Khola valleys surrounded by spectacular towering peaks and sheer high rock walls with gushing sparkling waterfalls tumbling down into the roaring river below. We ascend to fascinating Machhapuchhare Base Camp beyond which the valley widens as it reach the lateral moraine of Annapurna south glacier.
Annapurna sanctuayr trekking is very famous and adventure trekking route in Annapurna region.Beside this package Annapurna Circuit Trekking and Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking are popular package among trekkers.
Trekking and Hiking
* * *
1 to 12 persons
Sep to Nov and Mar to May
Outline Trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu: sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 03: Fly to Pokhara and trek to Ulleri (2050 m/6725 ft): 30 min flight and 6 hours trek
Day 04: Ulleri to Ghorepani (2,750 m/ 9,020 ft): 4 - 5 hours trek
Day 05: Ghorepani to Tadapani (2,700m/8,860ft) with a visit to Poon Hill (3,210m/10,529ft): 6 - 7 hours
Day 06: Tadapani to Chhomrong (2170m/7120ft): 6 hours trek
Day 07: Chhomrong to Bamboo (2310m/7578ft): 4 - 5 hours
Day 08: Bamboo to Deurali (3230m/10,595ft): 3 - 4 hours
Day 09: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,545ft) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m/12135ft): 5- 6 hours
Day 10: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo: 7 - 8 hours
Day 11: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760m/5770 ft): 5 - 6 hours
Day 12: Trek to Naya Pul then drive to Pokhara: 6 hours trek, 1 hour drive
Day 13: Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 14: Final departure
* International airfare to and from your country.
* Nepal visa fee, Nepal entry visa.
* Your travel/Trekking & Medical health Insurance, Emergency Helicopter Rescue.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, boiled & mineral water during the trek.
* Kathmandu valley sightseeing entrance fee.
* Tips for trekking & other employed staffs which is not mandatory but expected.
* Hot shower, battery charges during the trek.
* Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sick in trek, and helicopter rescue in trek.
* Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control.
* Any other cost, which is not mentioned in cost includes items as above.
Trip Introduction - Everest Ba
Trip Introduction - Manaslu Ci
Trip Introduction - Ghorepani
Trip Introduction - Annapurna
Trip Introduction - Langtang V
Trip Introduction - Everest Vi
Kritipur, kathmandu, Nepal
Contact Number : +977-9843595142
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.alltreksnepal.com
MADE WITH IN NEPAL BY MAKURA CREATIONS