Lower Manaslu trekking newly opened trek encircling the entire Manaslu massif, offers a chance to comprehensively explore the full range of Nepal’s natural and cultural diversity. The district is home to Mt Manaslu and the famous Manaslu Circuit Trek.Besides, the Lower Manaslu trekking route offers moderate trekking, historical tour, pilgrimage tour, agro tourism and community based home stay for the trekkers of all fitness levels.
The Lower Manaslu Trekking begins from Ghairung near the famous Manakamana Temple and progress through Gorkha Bazaar, Sirandanda, Barpak, Laprak, Lambai Kharka and Dharche Danda before concluding at Gyampesal.More than 20 Himalaya panoramic view of Annapurna, Machhapuchre, Sringi himal, Ganesh himal and several other prominent peaks from Darche Danda-the highest point of trek is breathtaking as well as extremely popular to have the perfect view of sunrise.
Besides the Manaslu Circuit Trekking, lower Manaslu route offers moderate trekking, historic tour, pilgrimage tour, and community based home stay. The locals are also committed towards development and promotion of tourism in the district.
Trekking and Hiking
* * *
1 to 12 persons
Sep to Nov and Mar to May
Day 01: Join Kathmandu, free transfer to selected hotel and welcome dinner in the evening.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing permits are proceed in this day short briefing about the trip.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Manakamana – Ghairung (1090m). Stay overnight in home stay.
Day 04: Ghairung – Gorkha (900m). Stay overnight in lodge at Gorkha Bazaar.
Day 05: Gorkha excursion, visit ancient Gorkha Palace. Stay overnight in same lodge.
Day 06: Gorkha – Sirandanda (1900m). Stay overnight in home stay.
Day 07: Sirandanda – Barpak Village (1920m). Stay overnight in community lodge.
Day 08: Barpak Village – Laprak Village (2100m). Stay overnight in community lodge.
Day 09: Laprak Village – Namabai Kharka (2700m). Stay overnight in community lodge.
Day 10: Hike up Dharche Danda (3220m) and trek to Tallo Thotneri. Stay overnight in same place.
Day 11: Tallo Thotneri – Ghyampesal. Stay overnight in home stay.
Day 12: Ghyampesal – Kathmandu. About 6 hours drive, drop off to hotel.
Day 13: Departure to home country. Free transfer to airport.
* International airfare to and from your country.
* Nepal visa fee, Nepal entry visa.
* Your travel/Trekking & Medical health Insurance, Emergency Helicopter Rescue.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, boiled & mineral water during the trek.
* Kathmandu valley sightseeing entrance fee.
* Tips for trekking & other employed staffs which is not mandatory but expected.
* Hot shower, battery charges during the trek.
* Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sick in trek, and helicopter rescue in trek.
* Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control.
* Any other cost, which is not mentioned in cost includes items as above.
Everest Base Camp Trekking
Manaslu Circuit Trekking Ma
Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Langtang Valley Trekking La
Everest View Trekking Evere
Kritipur, kathmandu, Nepal
Contact Number : +977-9843595142
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.alltreksnepal.com
MADE WITH IN NEPAL BY MAKURA CREATIONS