Upper Mustang has been quite famous for many years and is known for luring thousands of visitors for its breathtaking and striking view of mountains. Mustang Photography Tour provide you six night seven days package.
Mustang Photography Tour provide view of peaks above 6000m in Mustang District are Tukuche peak (6920m), Nilgiri South (6839m), Yakwakang Peak (6462m), and Damodar Himal (6004m). Thorung Pass (5416m), arguably the world’s highest and busiest pass, is located in this district. This district share 134.16 km long international border with Tibet Autonomous Region of China.
An experienced and award winning photographer discuss or conduct a workshop on photography every evening throughout the tour. You will receive expert photographic tuition throughout ensuring you capture stunning images.
You can take private vehicle or taking a spectacular flight to Jomsom in the upper Kali Gandaki river and passing between the great mountain massifs of Annapurna & Dhaulagiri, we trek north trekking to the walled capital, Lo-Manthang, following an ancient trade route. We will be crossing windswept passes and travel through villages little changed by the twenty first century.
The Kali Gandaki River is a highly important feature of the district. Its source located near the Tibetan border coincides with the Tibetan border and Ganges-Brahmaputra watershed divide.
Geographically, Lower Mustang lies between the Tibetan Plateau in the North and high Himalayan Mountains in the South.
Everest hiking treks offers this amazing and unique tour package in affordable price. Beside the mustang Photography Tour, Nepal cultural tour is other option for traveller.
- Explore Hindu and Buddhist culture Visiting Temples and monasteries.
- Kaligandaki valley is one of the deepest george in the world.
- “MUSTANG, THE FORBIDDEN KINGDOM”. published in1967.
- A pagoda style Tmpel of Muktinath is surrounded by 108 stone holy taps at a height of seven feet.
- Ghara and Yara about a day trip from Lo-manthang, Luri monastery is ancirnt monastery filled with artifacts, Buddhist frescos and chortens.