- Sun hat or scarf / Light balaclava or warm fleece hat / Sunglasses with UV protection.
- Thin, lightweight inner socks / Thick, warm wool hiking socks / Hiking boots with spare laces.
- Camp shoes / Gaiters for hiking in winter..
- Lightweight gloves / Heavyweight gloves or mittens / With a waterproof shell outer (Seasonal
- Under Garments / Hiking shorts / Lightweight cotton long pants / Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms
- Fleece or wool pants / Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
- T-shirts / Light and expedition weight thermal tops / Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket / Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Sleeping bag rated to zero degrees / Headlamp with spare bulbs and batteries / Small pad or combination lock-to-lock
- Trekking Bags/Duffel bag / Basic First Aid Kit / Large plastic bags – for keeping Items dry inside trek bag
- Day pack (Approximately 20-22 Liter) / Trekking Poles / Water bottles
- Toiletries / Ear Plug / Tooth brush /paste / Multipurpose soap / Nail cutter / Small mirror
- Wet wipes (baby wipes) / Tissue /toilet roll / Anti bacterial hands wash
- Binoculars / Reading book / Trail Map/Guide book / Journal & Pen / Pencils and small notebooks