Everest Three Pass trek is the better option for adventures trekkers who want to do high pass adventure trekking in Everest region. To finish this trail it takes at least 20 days. In this trekking all trekkers get an opportunity to cross three high passes of Everest region. They are Renjola pass (5435), Chola pass (5420m) and Kongma-la Pass(5535m).
Everest Three Pass Trek offers natural beautiful of world’s high altitude places with good views of natural beauty of mountains. The trekking trail goes through Sherpa villages, the trekkers can also observe the life style of Sherpa village people.
The Everest three pass trekking is one of the most adventure treks for excitement-seekers. There are several trekking routes within the Khumbu Region like Kalapatthar, Gokyo Lake and Everest Base Camp. The trekking trail is when passing the highest pass must walk in glacier part but easy and comfort track. More than a hundred thousand trekkers visit this region every year.
This Trek is best for mountain, culture and wildlife. Along with the most spectacular and close up view of Mt Everest, Pumori, Nuptse and Amadablam.
Beside Everest Three Pass Trekking, trekkers also can go with other similar packages done in Everest Region. Everest Base camp Trekking, Gokyo Lake Trekking, Everest View Trekking are some of the options in the bucket list trekkers can pick for this region.
- You will see more than ten mountians including world’s highest, Mt. Everest from here.
- The panoramic view of highest peak of the world.
- Trekkers who have enough courage to challenge great Himalays prefer Everest Three Passes Trek.
- The view of Gokyo Valley is hard to express.
- Kongma la is the highest pass of Everest Three Passes Trek.
- Sagarmatha National Park.
- Oldest and biggest Buddhist Tengboche monastery.