Annapurna Base Camp trek is one of the best, adventure and famous treks in Nepal. It is pretty simple and shorter trek than other high altitude treks. At this trek probably the best legendary and classical treks in the world offers breathe stopping Mountain View, give opportunity to experience the typical Nepali village, local people and their way of living traditional life in Himalaya of Nepal.
Annapurna Base Camp trek is best for mountain, culture and wildlife. Along with the most spectacular and close up view of Annapurna range, Machhapuchhre, Hiunchuli, and Dhaulagiri.
In Spring, it showcases many beautiful flowers including the national flower of Nepal.
You will spot at times high cascading waterfalls. And, you will get to learn about people of different cast, especially Gurung and Magar people when visiting the Ghandruk.
Depending on which route you take, you may not pass through Ghandruk though. The trekking trail is the same from Chomrung onwards but you can choose to include or not include Ghorepani Poon Hill and Ghandruk. Poon hill is a point for the view of Annapurna and other beautiful peaks for sunrise and sunset.
Other activities and highlights of this trek are the hot springs, best for relaxing and healing for your aching body.
We offer other different package beside this Trekking, Annapurna Circuit and Ghorepani poonhill trekking is best trekking for trekkers at this region.
- Traditional ethnic Gurung and Magar ethnic Gurung and Magar village.
- Rural Nepalese lifestyle
- More than 10 grand Himalayas above six thousand meters.
- Fascinating views of Gangapurna, Hiunchuli, Khangsar Kang, Annapurna I, south and Fishtail.
- Lush forests of Rhododendrons and oaks.
- Famous for the views of stunning landscapes, terraces, lakes, forests and mountain.
- Annapurna I 8091 m Mountain.