Manaslu Circuit Trek is slowly establishing itself as an alternative route to the nearby Annapurna Circuit. Manaslu Circuit Trekking is for those trekkers who want to enjoy all the hallmark features of its more famous nearby trekking route but want to follow the trails that are less trampled than those of Annapurna.
This Trekking wraps around the eighth highest peak in the world, Mount Manaslu. All along the trek you will pass along gorges, cross across suspension bridges, walk across barley fields, meet yak caravans carrying rock salt and other necessities for the locals.
Manaslu circuit Trek till retains the wilderness all throughout the route that some of the more popular routes have lost in one way or another. There is a genuine ‘unconquered’ vibe about the trail.
As with other circuits in Nepal, Manaslu Circuit Trek offers its trekkers the views of magnificent mountains, meandering rivers, wild rhododendrons and sightings of rare animals.
The area is sparsely populated but you will see people living in elevated stone houses and Buddhist flags fluttering above the houses are a common sighting. The stupas, monasteries and chortens along the way will give a spiritual feel during the whole trek and make you feel peaceful even during the intense parts of the trek.
The highest point of Manaslu Circuit Trek is the Larkya La pass which lies at an altitude of more than 5100m. It might seem daunting at first but once you have acclimatized and made your way to the pass, it will be well worth the effort.
If you are thinking of trying to trek along a route which has all the features found in most of the trekking routes of Nepal but want to encounter less visitors along the way then our Manaslu Circuit Trekking package may well be just what you need. Along with this Manaslu Tsmu Valley Trekking and Lower Manaslu Trekking are other option among the guest in this trekking route.
- Classic circuit trek around Manaslu, the 8th highest mountain in the world.
- Safe for Hikers and trekkers.
- Manaslu trek offers a lot more side-trips.
- Fantastic views of Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Himchuli, Mt. Ganesh Himal.
- The unique cultural blend of Tibetan and Nepalese people.
- Manaslu region is the only a remote and off-the-beaten-path.
- Larkya La pass (5153m) crossing.
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle.
- Mid-Range hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Welcome and farewell dinners.
- All ground transportation vehicle by bus / Jeep as per the itinerary.
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek Guide.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS).
- Medical kit (carried by your trek Guide)
- All government and local taxes.
- International airfare to and from your country.
- Nepal visa fee, Nepal entry visa.
- Your travel/Trekking & Medical health Insurance, Emergency Helicopter Rescue.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, boiled & mineral water during the trek.
- Tips for trekking & other employed staffs which is not mandatory but expected.
- Hot shower, battery charges during the trek.
- Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sick in trek, and helicopter rescue in trek.
- Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control.
- Any other cost, which is not mentioned in cost includes items as above.
Manaslu Circuit Trekking Map
Manaslu circuit trekking is a restricted region. You will need special restricted area permit for this trekking. Trekking Permit can be issued by Nepal government register local trekking company. You will also need ACAP and MCAP permit for this trekking. Two trekkers are compulsory for this trek.
Accommodation and Foods for this Trekking:
Manaslu circuit is a tea house trekking. Every day sleep in the tea house which will basic with two single beds and toilets are shared and can be outside of teahouses. Some of the teahouse provides heating at dining hall. Foods Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are available in teahouses. You will stop in teahouses for Food during your trekking.
Everest Hiking Treks charges a non-refundable $100 deposit at the time of booking. The remaining amount you will pay before departure your trip.
Sun hat or scarf / Light balaclava or warm fleece hat / Sunglasses with UV protection.
Thin, lightweight inner socks / Thick, warm wool hiking socks / Hiking boots with spare laces.
Camp shoes / Gaiters for hiking in winter..
Lightweight gloves / Heavyweight gloves or mittens / With a waterproof shell outer (Seasonal
Under Garments / Hiking shorts / Lightweight cotton long pants / Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms
Fleece or wool pants / Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
T-shirts / Light and expedition weight thermal tops / Fleece jacket or pullover
Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket / Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
Sleeping bag rated to zero degrees / Headlamp with spare bulbs and batteries / Small pad or combination lock-to-lock
Trekking Bags/Duffel bag / Basic First Aid Kit / Large plastic bags – for keeping Items dry inside trek bag
Day pack (Approximately 20-22 Liter) / Trekking Poles / Water bottles
Toiletries / Ear Plug / Tooth brush /paste / Multipurpose soap / Nail cutter / Small mirror
Wet wipes (baby wipes) / Tissue /toilet roll / Anti bacterial hands wash
Binoculars / Reading book / Trail Map/Guide book / Journal & Pen / Pencils and small notebooks
Passport, Cash, Photo 3×4, Insurance, Airfare. There should be a backup copy and let your family members keep it in case of emergency.
Diamox, cold, Vitamin C and other Normal Medicine.
You Should know about Manaslu Circuit Trek
- How Long Is The Manaslu Circuit?
- What Makes The Manaslu Circuit Trekking Special?
- What Is The Best Season for The Manaslu Circuit Trekking?
- Why The Manaslu Circuit and not the Annapurna Circuit?
- Is the Manaslu Circuit Trek in Nepal Difficult?
- How Much Does The Manaslu Circuit Trek Cost?
- What Is The Best Itinerary for the Manaslu Circuit?
- What To Pack for the Manaslu Circuit Trek?
- How Do I Get Fit For The Manaslu Circuit Trek in Nepal?
- What About AMS on the Manaslu Circuit?
- What Type of Accommodation Can I Expect While Doing the Manaslu Circuit?
- I Read There Are Teahouses on the Manaslu Circuit What are they?
- How do you select a reliable trekking operator for the Manaslu Circuit?
- Manaslu Circuit Trek Map