Langtang Gosaikunda trek combines the remote and spectacular valley of Langtang, with the high mountain lakes at Gosainkund.
Langtang National Park is a park of natural splendour. We can find many unique floras and faunas preserved inside the park.
Langtang Gosaikunda Trek, Passing from the sub-tropical regions to the magical lands of Langtang, you will know life and nature better here. The monasteries and gompas, the houses and the people, will be in your memories for a long time to come. Every destination in this trail has a calm setting and positive energy rinsing your soul with the joy of traveling.
Gosaikunda Lake is a famous site for many Hindus and Buddhist pilgrims. In the full moon night of August every year, you can find the lake full of Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims. As per the Hindu mythology, Gosaikunda was formed when Lord Shiva endeavoured the poison to protect the universe from it.
We pass by a few more lakes on our trek and cross the Laurebina Pass. Our trek in the Helambu Valley begins after crossing the pass. Another highlight of our hike is to reach the top of Ama Yangri at 3,800m. From here, Mt. Shishapangma and the Langtang ranges seem so close that we feel that we can almost touch them.
This trekking trail includes long, steep and descent climate, sub–alpine dense forest, majestic Himalayan views, glaciers, sacred Gosaikunda (4,460m), Saraswatikunda & Ganeshkunda and picturesque villages. Passing through the lush tropical forest, we will reach to the popular Gosaikunda Lake (4,380m) that is located among the high grey rocks.
- Best beautiful views of snow-capped Mountains.
- Holy Gosaikunda Lake believed to have formed by Lord Shiva.
- Explore Tibetan rich culture and traditions.
- Langtang National Park wild animal Red Panda.
- Crossing the Lauribinayak pass, Luribina La pass along the way to Gosaikunda Lake.
- Short hiking options to Kyanjing Ri for the 360-degree view of the region.
- Enchanting, pristine rhododendron, pines.